Sort by: Default | Course number | Course name | Course start | Location | Course time | Course date
Module 6 will look at adding differentiation to your curriculum using Advancing Differentiation Thinking and Learning for the 21st Century. During this course we will also look at work by Richard Cash and discuss how we can advance differentiation in our classrooms through curricular compacting. These classes provide hands-on experiences for teachers and activities that teachers can take back to their class and implement right away.
***This course works towards the provisional gifted endorsement. Prerequisite: Must have taken introduction to Gifted.
* Explore strategies from Richard Cash's work to enhance curriculum and instruction for the gifted learner.
* I know I've got it if ...
* I can state the importance of differentiation
* I can communicate the importance of compacting curriculum
* I can create examples of differentiation strategies to use in my classroom
Starts: 1/10/2022 4:15 PM
Status: 34 open seats left
Class size: 50 seats